- Bicycle Cranks
- Maintaining the health of your bicycle crank.
Bicycle Wheel Cogs
Unknown or Up and Down Roads
- If you are unsure of the type of road you will be traveling, a multi-cog wheel similar to the multi-cog wheel in this is image is for your bicycle.
- This multi-wheel cog wheel will accommodate most roads where the ascent of the road is challenging – and once you have achieved the top of the climb, you can shift back to a higher gear or a smaller cog on the wheel.
- A single wheel cog wheel prove very challenging for up and down roads, because you want be able to change to a lower gear in the event you need to climb a hill similar to the hill in this image. The climb up the hill will prove very strenuous.
- Maintaining, Disassembling and Assembling you bicycle wheel.
- Maintaining your bicycle wheel greatly increases the ease of pedaling and the cruise time of your bike.
- Cruise time is very important. You want be required to spend a lot of energy pedaling when you are traveling great distances.
Bicycle Ball Bearings
- Ball Bearings (1)
- Ball Bearings (2)
- Maintaining your ball bearings
- Reduce friction with high performance grease
- Reduce friction with ceramic ball bearings
Bicycle Wheel Truing
Straightening A Bent Rim