The Mainstream Speedway
It is our intention at Grindtime Corporation to take the company public in April 2016. More information about the initial public offering is below:
- Individual Investors: Read This Article
- A strong emphasis will be placed on individual investors playing a role in our initial public offering. However, we will stay the course with tradition and let institutional investors power us through the financial markets.
- A request will be submitted to our underwriters to relax their policies to allow new and monetary challenged investors the opportunity to apply for our stock through their agencies. This is all we can do.
- Grindtime will employ a overwhelmingly strong dividend strategy. Dividends will be paid every month on the first day of every month.
- If the stock positions its self to split, we will pay dividends on the split stock too, but the dividend payments will be paid quarterly on the split stock and at the the same percentage rate.
- We are anticipating that the demand for the stock of Grindtime will be strong.
- We are anticipating that the IPO of Grindtime will prove to be America’s largest IPO ever.
- Underwriters: JP Morgan, Morgan Stanley, First Boston, Credit Suisse, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Citi, Goldman Sachs, Lehman Brothers, Thomas Wiesel Partners, Fidelity, Charles Schwab, E Trade, Ameritrade, Loop Capital, UBS Securities, Lazard and Wachovia Capital.
- Dog and Pony Show Cities: Los Angeles, Marin, San Diego, Palo Alto, Atlanta, Chicago, New York, Boston, District of Columbia, Dallas, Austin, Miami, Houston, San Antonio, Montgomery, Phoenix, Seattle, St. Paul, Las Vegas, Charleston, Anchorage, London, Paris, Heidelberg, Beijing, Shanghai, New Taipei, Moscow, Toronto, Rio de janeiro, Sydney, Tokyo, Alexandria, Nairobi, Luanda, Abuja, , Pretoria, Seoul, Jerusalem, Riyadh, Tehran, Calcutta and Saigon. Updated
- We will trade on the NASDAQ
- We will trade under the stock symbol: GRTM
- If the stock splits, we will trade under the stock symbol: GRTM(E).
- Stock splits do effect the value of the stock. The stock price is sent downward in a stock split. This downward effect in a stock split would effect the dividend payment too.
- There is a 95 percent chance that we will avoid the stock split. But the dividends that a second stock could provide to the investor will be overwhelmingly tempting. The investor, in the Grindtime IPO, can literally generate more revenue from the dividend payments over a period of time that proves to be greater than the value of the stock itself. If you are an investor, you always want that which yields the highest return on investment (ROI).
- The IPO Preview Report is complete.
Posted: January 12, 2016
- JP Morgan Chase
Has been chosen as the lead underwriter for our initial public offering.
Posted: January 16, 2016
- Maya Harris
She is highly favored as the front-runner to fill the Chairman and President positions.
Posted: January 19, 2016
Updated: March, 11, 2017
- Chief Executive Officer
Daniel Gibson (formerly of the Cleveland Cavaliers)
Posted: June 22, 2016
- Terence Ashley (interim)
Once the incoming President and Chief Executive Officer has been seated at Grindtime Corporation, I will serve the corporation as its Vice President.
Posted January 26, 2016
- JP Morgan Chase: The Golden State Warriors new stadium to be located in San Francisco will be named Chase Center. Because of this new development, San Francisco will be listed as a host city for a dog and pony show in the Grindtime IPO.
Posted: January 28, 2016