GRINDTIME Broadcast Network sm
We bring the news. sm
Tuesday, January 7, 2019
What They Want?: Trade Agreement with China
- This is looking more and more like the scenario.
- When they don’t get what they want, must they send real American soldiers off to war?
- It’s very rare that I pose a question to the American military authority, but some of those behind the helm of our military really should not be in said position because their identities are not genuine.
We bring the news. sm
GHOST PROTOCOL: Where is Splitter?
- Given the fiery politics that has engulfed the nation’s capital, we must now ask ourselves where is splitter?
- Splitter is the person(s) that has the president, the FBI and the former director of the FBI at each others throats.
- There are four FBI directors at center stage in this situation, one current and three former directors: Wray, Comey, Mueller, Ashley (Finch).
October 31, 2018
Legislative Branch v Executive Branch: Birthright Citizenship
- They both might be right, and they both might be wrong.
- At the center of birthright citizenship is the question: Are children born in America to illegal immigrants American citizens?
- The President believes he harness executive power to end birthright citizenship. Paul Ryan, the Speaker of the House, believes other wise.
- If anyone knows the American President, they know where the American President is heading with this cornerstone in American history, so the only remaining question: Will the American President use a Skilcraft or a Sharpie?
- But no matter what anyone believes or how anyone acts, this issue is slated for the United States Supreme Court if the American President acts on his belief, or the two republicans can come to an agreement on the issue.
- As a founding father of America and as a preservationist residing at the head of the American Civil War, this reporter believes in the preservation of America and its silver liberties.
October 22, 2018
South American Caravan: U.S. Bound
- The South American caravan heading to the southern border of the United States continues to disobey law enforcement.
- The caravan is not America’s issue at this time because they have not violated American law by crossing the U.S.-Mexican border and entered America.
- However, in the event the caravan continues to push pass government authority in South America, the American President has stated he will cut off aid to South American countries, but it is highly unlikely that this option will slow or stop the caravan.
- This caravan has employed children in their movement, so the minutemen and minutewomen of America should impede the progress of the caravan if the caravan crosses the U.S.-Mexican border and enters America.
October 9, 2018
The #MeToo Movement
- The MeToo movement has picked up steam.
- The line might be heavily blurred between asking someone on a date who has experienced sexual harassment or sexual assault, and it’s quite possible for a person who has experienced sexual harassment or sexual assault to confuse the experience with a sincere or genuine moment from an external interest. So if a person has even a single trauma history of sexual harassment or sexual assault, let the external interest source know immediately, so both people are on the same page.
- I make this post in observation of the spike in the phone calls made to trauma centers during the recent Senate Judiciary Committee Supreme Court Nomination hearing. Others who were victimized made their way to media outlets to state that they are victims too.
- To all parties, be careful, because some movements do have trophy hunters. To date, Judge Brett Kavanagh was the biggest of them all to get snagged by the movement. He served as a federal circuit judge in Washington, D.C. (The Capital of America). If he could fall (he didn’t), any person lesser than him could fall.
October 4, 2018
American Glory Boy?
- Judge Brett Kavanagh is the son of two lawyers.
- His mother was a teacher and a Maryland State Circuit Court judge, and his father was a lawyer and served as the president of the cosmetic, toiletry and fragrance association for two decades. This makes Judge Kavanagh a top prospect amongst the girls and places him high on the girl scale to say the least.
September 27, 2018
Sink The BISMARCK:
The Senate Judiciary Committee: The 21-Gun Salute
- With respect to the Kavanagh-Ford Senate Judiciary Committee hearing, it sounds like the Senate Judiciary Committee got pounded.
- If this is the case, then the Senate Judiciary Committee must find and secure a means or method to prevent such a pounding to themselves because each member on the committee has a voting block back home that subscribes to each senator on the Senate Judiciary Committee.
- The only branch of government in the U.S. federal government system that can sustain such a pounding is the United States Supreme Court, but perhaps such issues should be referred to a state supreme court for hearing in the future by the president if a nominee is accused of such accusations during a Senate Judiciary Committee confirmation hearing.
- The founding fathers designed the United States government in such a manner, so that it could not be controlled by a single person, group or party.
- The vacated seat by former Senator Al Franken of Minnesota in the Senate and the Senate Judiciary Committee strongly states that the prized Senate Judiciary Committee cannot sustain such a pounding. After accusations by Leeann Tweeden, initials: L(12) + T(20)=32=35), Senator Al Franken resigned from the senate on January 2, 2018.
- The initials L.T. rings a bell elsewhere in modern day politics too.
- The Bismarck was a battleship that existed as the core power of the German navy in the Atlantic Ocean.
- The Senate Judicariy Committee consist of 21 members. (No relation to the 21-gun salute.)
September 18, 2018
Research: United States Court of Appeals: District of Columbia
- The Senate Judiciary Committee already knows the Supreme Court nominee.
- The committee clearing Judge Brett Kavanaugh to sit on the United States Court of Appeals in May 2006 says the committee, with serious respect to any other information that has entered the hearing, will clear the nominee for the United States Supreme Court. They have a 12 year history of working with the nominee in the District of Columbia.
September, 16, 2018
The K Letter
Real Commentary sm
September 12, 2018
United States of America:
Their U.S. Population Numbers
- They represent a minimum of thirty (30) percent of the American population.
- There are more than three hundred million people in America, so thirty percent of the American population is roughly 90 million people.
- If you divide their population evenly amongst the 50 states, their population would represent almost two million people per state.
- This percentage is low. (But take a look at the double line (black) in the Opposite Attracts video as Paula and Skat Kat walk up the stairs at the 1 min. and 53 sec. mark in the video. This double lines shows the presence of the second civilization in America.
- Regular America didn’t know of my existence because regular America didn’t cause the listening and tracking device to be place inside my right leg.
Real Commentary sm
August 28, 2018
- The slave is still not free in America.
- But not only is the slave still not free in America, the collective true people of America as a whole is not free in America.
- No matter what the academic level, political status or monetary achievement of the true American may or may not be, their total sum still equals a slave.
- The ball of JFK has been placed in the hands of Dallas, TX again in 2018.
- Remove the chain from your brain, and stay to the trail cut by the founding fathers and mothers of the United States of America, the U.S Supremacy Clause and United States Supreme Court rulings.
- Michael Lowe v Texas: The case was about the adoption of a section of highway in Texas, but the state wanted access to the list of names and other documents held by the Grand Dragon of the Ku Klux Klan. The Texas State Supreme Court ruled that the state could not have access to Michael Lowe’s list of names or other documents.
- Attorney Anthony Griffin: “This case has much more to do with the respect of the Constitution…”
August 22, 2018
Kanye and The Slavery Statement
- I heard the slavery statement made by Kanye West.
- In my opinion, what Kanye said is not what he meant.
- What he is saying is there is more to the slavery thing than meets the eye, meaning the people may not have known they were in slavery.
- The research here at GTBN shows that blacks are still experiencing slavery to this very day, but do not know it. And in the movie The Matrix, Morpheus tells Neo that he was born into slavery, but Neo, who is employed at a corporation, does not know he’s a slave.
- Blacks are trapped in a system by multi-color people that look like them and do not look like them.
- But they are not the only group of people that are trapped. The research shows that all true Americans, no matter what their level of education, political status or monetary achievement, are trapped by these multi-color beings who are not human.
- The time length of slavery stretches well beyond 400 years, and Neo’s mother, The Virgin Mary, is Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg and her mother St. Anne, is the Statue of Liberty, who is Queen Anne of England, who placed Scotland and England under the Great Britain umbrella.
June 20, 2018
Danger Zone 2
- Kenny Loggins wants to remake the popular 80s song Danger Zone.
- The Top Gun sound track achieved the best selling sound track in 1986. But the original Danger Zone track might not make the cut. What would Big Mama say about the original and iconic 80s song Danger Zone not making the cut?
June 19, 2018
Top Gun 2: Maverick
- Top Gun 2 is slated for theatres July 2019.
- But the catchy theme song by Kenny Loggins might not make the cut.
- The producers are undecided about whether or not they should bring back the popular theme song Danger Zone that helped catapult the unsuspecting success of the movie into the stratosphere. In my opinion, if they don’t want movie goers to shove the movie back underneath the door to them like Uncle Pete shoved the plate of food that Big Mama didn’t cook back underneath the door to the family in the movie Soul Food, the producers should non-hesitantly bring back the theme song Danger Zone with the movie Top Gun. The iconic movie and the iconic song were a match made in Heaven.
- For this reporter, the theme song was a definite revisit to the iconic film countless of times.
November 2 ,2017
Michelle and Loesch: Conversation About Men
- Are men “entitled and self-righteous?”
- Problem solving in a controlled and private environment is not a bad idea.
- The Movie “Big”: The robot hides its head in such a situation; it knows what’s coming next. (Josh actually ends up with a black eye at the end of the tennis court scene.)
November 2 ,2017
Entitlement and Self-Righteous
- Those who caused the September 11, 2001 terrorist attack in New York are the clear definition of the entitled and self-righteous. They believe this false sense of existence because somehow they believe they and their system of rule are above everyone else. They do not respect the rights of individuals or the laws of the land.
- But what is frightening about this group of people is that the system they employ is a mobile system. It can be employed anywhere in the world. According to the Chaos Theory put forward by Edward Lorenz, there is something grossly wrong with the figures in the national traffic fatalities report. These numbers are near consistent from 1934 to 2016 – nothing is this consistent. This number consistency states that designed intention played a role in these traffic deaths.
September 21, 2017
White House Invitation: Go or Not Go
- If a person receives an invitation to the White House, should they accept the invitation or not?
- This is America, if we are extended an invitation to the White House by the President, we are not obligated to accept the invitation, but, in my opinion, I believe that the invitation should be warmly accepted – kids are watching, and they read too. Accepting an invitation to the White House is not a political act; its like receiving the Presidential Medal of Freedom.
Real Commentary sm
Melania: The First Lady
- America’s First Lady presents absolutely, marvelously and professionally stunning in her first official White House photo release.
- Posted: April 4, 2017
GTBN Copyright 2017 All Rights Reserved.