National Treasure I
A letter will be sent to the City of Pierre
regarding the finding of the “Spectacular Treasure”
hidden in the city by the Founding Fathers
National Treasure II
“The Greatest Treasure”
We bring the news. sm
A total of ten (10) treasure sites have been
The treasure site information will be
sent to Detroit zoning commission manager
TREASURE OF DRACULA
SECOND, HENRY and GRAND RIVER
SECOND, TEMPLE and LEDYARD
WHITE TRAFFIC SIGNAL CONTROLLER
February 16, 2018
Hold onto Something:
The “Lost Empire” has been found.
- ATLANTIS = ZIMBABWE
- ZIMBA = SIMBA
- SIMBA = ABMIS = A(A)B(T)M(L)I(A)S(S) = ATLAS (SON)
- MUFASA = M(M)U(U)G(F)A(A)B(S)E(A) = MUGABE (FATHER)
- The Zimbabwe University logo is near similar to the all seeing eye logo on the back of the American one dollar bill.
- Robert Mugabe, Former President, Zimbabwe
- All of Africa was once known as Atlantis, but the center of Atlantis is now known as Zimbabwe, which was ruled by Atlas.
- REDISCOVERY DATE: JANUARY 2019
NATIONAL TREASURE I
The Expedition Team updated
- The expedition team will consist of several members selected by Terence Ashley.
- Expedition invitations will be extended to other as well, with a team maximum of twenty people.
- Dr. Barnett Levin, Elsa Ng and Jim Mitchell will be invited to the expedition team as leaders, and a member of the Obama and King families will be invited to the team too.
- The head of several departments of the federal government are on the list, but these department heads will remain private at this time.
- The media is welcomed at the site. Upon the confirmation of the treasure, a specific media team or several media teams will be allowed to enter the space and film the area live for the public.
Library of Alexandria: The Papyrus Scrolls
- The papyrus scrolls were housed at the Library of Alexandria. They numbered from 40,000 to 400,000. They are part of the national hidden treasure in America and stated at the 1 min. 53 sec. mark in the video by Abigail.
The Two Treasures
The Date on the Unfinished Pyramid
- The roman numeral date on the unfinished pyramid is 1776.
- This date stated on the “unfinished pyramid” tells us that the time of the American Revolution was about the “spectacular treasure” hidden in America by the founding fathers.
- I don’t believe the American Revolution was about England and America. I believe someone caused a split between the two countries, because America and England remains very close to this very day.
- George Washington was born in England.
- The “Lost Empire” has been found. (coming)
Expired Default Time
- The time has expired for the discovery of the National Treasure for the general public. It expired on Thursday, January 31, 2019, New York time.
- The $10 billion defaults to the crew of National Treasure I and National Treasure II, and it will be forwarded from Sidley to Skadden in the coming week.
$10 Billion Default Time: New York Time
- As stated earlier, the $10 Billion defaults to the cast and crew of the movies National Treasure I and II on the day of Thursday, January 31, 2019.
The Meerschaum Pipe Mystery: Noah’s Ark
- The Meerschaum pipe mystery is stated in the “Description” section of Noah’s Ark wiki page.
- God told Noah to smear the ark with bitumen (koper, meaning quanim or reed: #5).
- The bitumen are along the side of the ark.
“PEN” = Gen scene
“Gen” is the abbreviation for Genesis
Gen = G=g=p= Pen
O=15=12=L(l)=1 = A R = R D=4 – O=15 = 11 = K
- Attorney Patrick Fitzgerald will be asked to handle the legalities of the two treasure finds.
- The $10 billion value of the “spectacular treasure” as stated in the movie National Treasure I will default to the cast and crew of National Treasure: I and National Treasure: II on Thursday, January 31, 2019.
- The artifacts of the find will remain in the possession of the people, and the artifacts of the treasure will be managed by a local museum where the artifacts were hidden by America’s founding fathers.
- The treasure cannot leave the mainland of the United States of America.
- Addendum January 25, 2019 updated
- $5 billion will be shared amongst the main cast of National Treasure: I and II.
- The other $5 billion will be shared amongst the director, producer, others and extras as determined by Jerry Bruckheimer.
- The treasure cannot leave the mainland of America, and nor can it be removed from the area where the founding fathers stored the “spectacular treasure”. However, another site or a more suitable site may accommodate the museum.
Art Object Count
- The national treasure is “spectacular”.
- To achieve spectacular, the spectacular must be a minimum of one size greater than its comparable(s).
- In this case, the Smithsonian has 137 million art objects, the Cairo Museum has 120,000 art objects and the Louver Museum has 660,000 art objects.
- For the national treasure to be more “spectacular” than the combined art object count of these three museums that were mentioned in National Treasure I, the national treasure object count must be extremely high.
- The national treasure art object count is highly likely to rise above the collective art object count of the Smithsonian, Cairo and Louver museums, because the collection consist of thousands of years of historical objects.
- I place the object count above three (3) million (extremely conservative); it can be much higher.
- I thought the size of this truck would be large enough to hold the national treasure.
- Who owns the treasure?
- The founding fathers own the treasure.
- You would not have been told about the treasure if the treasure did not exist.
- Apparently someone has been looking for the treasure for a very long time, so if you embark upon the treasure hunt, know that you are not alone.
- If you locate the treasure, notify the federal government immediately.
- Take a look at the stack of gold bars on the back of the one dollar bill situated beneath the all seeing eye.
- Look at the last letter of ANNUIT and the first letter of COEPTIS. The “all seeing eye” sits between these two letters, which, according to the movie National Treasure, are the initials of Terrence Currier.
- ANNUIT (6 Letters) = ASHLEY (6 Letters)
- COEPTIS (7 Letters) = TERENCE (7 Letters)
- I have already located the treasure. The treasure is real.
SPECTACULA R TREASURE
- The unfinished pyramid remains unfound.
- If you find the unfinished pyramid, you will have found something super major.
- If you visit Cleveland, Ohio and San Francisco, California, you are well off to a very good start in your search for the unfinished pyramid, and your search for the unfinished pyramid can end in either city.
- Terrence Currier played Charles Caroll in the movie.
- Charles and Carolyn are the names of the department doctor and manager in the department where I worked in the City and County of San Francisco.
- Terence tells Benjamin (talking to himself) that it’s his duty to find the most “spectacular treasure in history”.
- Terrence Currier also played in the TV mini series George Washington.
NATIONALTREASURE = TERENCE NICHOLASCAGE = COSBY
- TC = TERRENCE CURRIER = NATIONAL TREASURE
- TC = TERENCE COSBY
TI = T(T) + I(i=1=A) = TA
JUANA = JESUS
AT = TA
LANTIS = L(J)A(E)N(S)TI(U)S(S) = JESUS
Terence Ashley (by)
Copyright 2019 GTBN All Rights Reserved.